The Reformer includes:
- Silent and soft bed sliding system, thanks to its system of 8 vertical and horizontal PU wheels. Silent precision bearings.
- One pair of double loops (hand and feet).
- One pair of quick-release, adjustable and removable shoulder rests.
- Padded headrest provides 3 positions: 2 above carriage and 1 leveled with the carriage.
- Ropes adjustable with snap included. The holes on the carriage allow to place the excess rope underneath the equipment to ensure maximum comfort.
- Springs: 1 black (very hard), 1 red (hard), 1 green (medium), 1 blue (light) and 1 yellow (very light).
- One pair of pulleys attached to the risers which allow different positions.
- Bars made of chrome plating on iron.
- Push-through bar made in solid wood which can be adjustable to 4 heights. Includes safety strap.
- Solid roll-down bar.
- One pair of foam handles.
- Upholstered mat to cover the surface of the reformer. Easy to put on and transform to tower use.
- Long springs: 2 blue (light) and 2 yellow (very light).
- Short springs: 2 green (medium), 2 blue (light) and 2 yellow (very light).
- 19 hooks around the tower to allow multiple positions.
|Length||94 in | 240 cm|
|Width||31 in | 79 cm|
|Height of the bed||14 in | 35 cm|
|Height of the tower||74 in | 190 cm|
|Weight||276 lb | 125 kgs|
PilatesEquipment.Fitness develops continuous upgrades and improvements in the apparatus, based on feedback from engineering, professional Pilates trainers and practitioners. Therefore, photographs in the site may have not been fully updated at the time you purchase it. Pictures for reference only. Manufacturer reserves the right to make modifications to the equipment.
The carrier will deliver this product on the street.
If you require any additional service, please contact us on +1 786 381 9917 or firstname.lastname@example.org